Mommys Like Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mommys Like Me

For mommys of all diffrent ages.To go and talk, post pictures and just have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Never been in a abusive relationship...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alleykat
Family
Family

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Never been in a abusive relationship... Empty
PostSubject: Never been in a abusive relationship...   Never been in a abusive relationship... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 7:05 pm

I have never been hit. I've been close to being hit, but it never happened. I think if a guy ever hit me I would be out the door a second later. One of my co-workers got beat by her fiance....and she still is with him. I wouldn't put myself through that. I know I am so much better then that.

I wish other women who are in situations like that would get help. I feel feel sorry for them.
Back to top Go down
LilMama
Admin
Admin
LilMama

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Never been in a abusive relationship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never been in a abusive relationship...   Never been in a abusive relationship... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 8:24 pm

I know that if mike punched me karate chopped me or kicked me i would leave and if he mentally abused me id have to go i have 2 kids. i couldn't and wouldn't put up with it only cause i know im a good person and do so much not to deserve it. anywayssss....I know that some women feel trapped or scaried that if they left there would be nothing maybe cause they in some way forgot life without that person. its hard to start from square one. but its worth it!!! all the way!!!! Or they feel they love them when really maybe its like i said before they forgot how to live ALONE so they attach
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sheabutta86

Never been in a abusive relationship...
Page 1 of 1