Mommys Like Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mommys Like Me

For mommys of all diffrent ages.To go and talk, post pictures and just have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Characteristics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Babymama
Admin
Admin
Babymama

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Characteristics Empty
PostSubject: Characteristics   Characteristics EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 11:46 am

Virgo is the sixth sign of the Zodiac, a set of astrological signs. It is associated with purity and service. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a diligent, analytical, self-sufficient, controlled, orderly, and modest character. The Virgo person is practical, industrious, efficient, intelligent, full of sass, thorough, methodical, exacting, precise, detail-oriented, observant, work and service oriented, painstaking, pragmatic, discreet, health and cleanliness conscious, mentally active, and flexible. The negative traits of a Virgo include their insensitivity, constant criticism, perfectionist attitude, pig-headed nature, and their superiority complex.

Virgo is traditionally thought to be ruled by Mercury. However, during the late 19th century and early 20th century it was speculated in certain astrological circles that the planet Vulcan, thought to be located near Mercury, was the true planetary ruler of Virgo. Today, some astrologers believe that the dwarf planets Sedna and Eris are or will be the planetary rulers/co-rulers of Virgo.[citation needed] Many astrologers who study the powerful asteroid Chiron, known as "the wounded healer", believe it has the best claim upon the rulership of Virgo.[citation needed] Currently, the vast majority of astrologers still think of Mercury as the planetary ruler of this sign.

The Indian equivalent of Virgo is Kanya; the Chinese equivalent is the Rooster.
Back to top Go down
https://mommyslikeme.forumotion.com
alleykat
Family
Family

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Characteristics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characteristics   Characteristics EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 4:07 pm

That sort of describes me... somedays. hehe
Back to top Go down

Characteristics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mommys Like Me :: Virgo-
Jump to: