Mommys Like Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mommys Like Me

For mommys of all diffrent ages.To go and talk, post pictures and just have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dry brittle hair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilMama
Admin
Admin
LilMama

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-08-09

dry brittle hair Empty
PostSubject: dry brittle hair   dry brittle hair EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 1:13 pm

A through brushing of the hair using a slow, gentle, even strokes to minimize pressure on the split ends every day keeps it free from unwanted particles and helps to bring the natural oils from the scalp to the hair split ends. This will make your hair less dry and brittle and will help it to look silky and lustrous.
Avoid sun damages, chlorinated swimming pools by wearing hats and swimming caps.

Avoid shampoos that are extremely alkaline or that contain alcohol.

Keep split ends or dead hair cut. In most cases you cannot repair the damage by treating hair from the "outside-in." Hair has to be repaired from the "inside-out." Keeping the hair healthy and free of dead and/or split ends will help new hair grow faster.
Use the jojoba oil and rosemary mixture on your hair once a week. This can be applied overnight (wear a cap or use a old pillow case) or use as a hot oil treatment under the hair drier
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sheabutta86

dry brittle hair
Page 1 of 1