Mommys Like Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mommys Like Me

For mommys of all diffrent ages.To go and talk, post pictures and just have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hair w/ no body??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilMama
Admin
Admin
LilMama

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-08-09

hair w/ no body?? Empty
PostSubject: hair w/ no body??   hair w/ no body?? EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 1:14 pm

Hair with no Body

The problem with lack of body in your hair is that it leads to three other problems: less elasticity, less flexibility, and less strength. Look carefully at your hair. Does it look limp and flat shortly after you've washed and groomed it? Hairspray can weight it down and make it look flat and limp so use very little. If you use a commercial conditioner that contains a fabric softener such as stear-alkonium chloride or some other quaternary ammonium compound, it will make the hair look flat and limp. It will destroy the body your hair naturally has. Choose a shampoo and conditioner that has a pH of 4.5 to 5.5, that is natural and contains protein. Use a protein pack that contains horsetail and/or sage once a week, or you can add four to five drops of sage to a protein treatment pack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sheabutta86

hair w/ no body??
Page 1 of 1