Mommys Like Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mommys Like Me

For mommys of all diffrent ages.To go and talk, post pictures and just have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hair type tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilMama
Admin
Admin
LilMama

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-08-09

hair type tips Empty
PostSubject: hair type tips   hair type tips EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 1:12 pm

Hair Type Tips

Dull hair without hair damage in most cases can be the result of a build-up of shampoos, conditions, and hard-water particles. These build-ups can deprive your hair of the bounce and sheen for which you bought the shampoo and conditioner in the first place. Clean your hair thoroughly to rid it of hair - care products and residue. Try a shampoo specially designed to remove build-up, or you can use a solution of plain apple-cider vinegar and water. This procedure will restore the acid mantle, which is essential to a healthy scalp and clean, shiny hair. Rinsing your hair after shampooing with the apple-cider solution of apple-cider vinegar and water (half and half mixture), massage in well, then raise out. Now apply your conditioner. This should be done every two weeks. This is very important if you wash your hair consistently with hard water, which has more metal ions. When combined with soaps, these metal ions leave a residue that when left on your hair will make it dull and dry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sheabutta86

hair type tips
Page 1 of 1