Mommys Like Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mommys Like Me

For mommys of all diffrent ages.To go and talk, post pictures and just have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how to help your hair in the winter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilMama
Admin
Admin
LilMama

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-08-09

how to help your hair in the winter Empty
PostSubject: how to help your hair in the winter   how to help your hair in the winter EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 1:15 pm

ps
1Step OneGet a haircut or trim by mid-autumn to remove any damage caused by the summer elements. Follow with a deep-conditioning treatment to replenish moisture loss, and repeat once or twice a month throughout the season.
2Step TwoAlternate your regular shampoo and conditioner with a moisture-rich formula to combat seasonal dryness. Since you're likely to blow-dry your hair more frequently in the winter, use a heat-protectant spray before you flip the switch, and dry on a low setting whenever possible.
3Step ThreeAdd volume to hair flattened by hats or scarves by styling it with mousse. Reactivate it with moist fingertips when you reach work in the morning, flipping your head and lifting your roots for added fullness.
4Step FourCombat hair static by switching to a leave-in conditioner. Towel-dry freshly shampooed hair, then evenly distribute a dollop of the product before styling.
5Step FiveGive your scalp a nice massage a few times a week to keep oxygenated blood moving to your roots. It will relax your senses and promote hair growth.
Tips & Warnings
Lack of sunshine can dull or seem to darken hair. Keep summer highlights vibrant with a chamomile tea rinse or color-enhancing shampoo.
Styling products that contain alcohol can further dry hair. Consider switching to alcohol-free formulas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sheabutta86

how to help your hair in the winter
Page 1 of 1